Physical Items (Wine, Vouchers etc)
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Eligible goods are physical items only
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorates rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You. If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the Goods to the following address: 10 Bridge Street Killorglin Co. Kerry
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Tickets & Digital Items
Live Music Events
Tickets for music only events, or other events not involving a meal, will not be refunded, exchanged or transferred unless the event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
In exceptional circumstances, at the venue’s discretion, tickets may be refunded for events which are 10 days or more after the date of the refund request, subject to an administration charge of €10.
From time to time, events are cancelled by the promoter, band or venue. Should this happen, we will try to contact you as early as possible by email, with the email address you supplied at the time of booking, and process a refund to you.
In the event of postponement, you may request a refund, but must do so within 30 days of the postponement being communicated to you. Otherwise you will receive an equivalent number of tickets for the replacement date.
In order to receive a refund all documentation and contact within 90 days of the original date of the cancelled event. Requests received after that date will not be refunded.
Refunds are for the basic cost of the tickets purchased as booking fees are non-refundable.
Dinner or Dinner & Music Events
For events which include dinner, or dinner and music or other entertainment, a graduated refund policy applies – based on the length of time in advance a refund is sought, and whether or not the event has been sold out.
- A 70% refund will be given on tickets including dinner if requested more than 2 weeks before the event and the event is still on sale (ie not sold out)
- A 50% refund will be given on tickets if cancelled more than 2 days, but less than 2 weeks, before the event OR if the event is sold out at the time when you request a refund even if well in advance of the event date.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: